Yes Gma Purdy!!! 101 that's so cool. Maddie and Jackie are so fun, that's awesome. I went on exchanges again this week to Brussels. I was there with Elder Torrie from Utah. We played a game of Monopoly to the end and it reminded me of playing Monopoly with my cousins. It was fun.
1. What is happening with transfers?
2. Did you have a zone conference?
3. How was your week?
4. Who does your apartment inspections? I’m glad to hear you are keeping the apartment tidy.
5. It looks like your pants are getting loose, are you losing a lot of weight?
2. No, already had it this transfer.
3. Good, slow week again, but we had fun. Almost put another investigator on baptismal date but he dropped the appointment at the last second. But we looked up some referrals and less actives in Knokke which is the top of the Belgian coast and it's a really nice, rich area so we checked it out a bit.
4. The senior couple in the area.
5. Actually ya, haha. My dark grey ones are huge on me but we don't have a scale so I can't tell if I am or not.
I can't think of a good word for the week, sorry.
|Mural in Oostende|
|Concert in Brugge Centrum|