Tuesday 16 October 2018

Week 94: WE HEBBEN HET DRUK! HEEL DRUK

I really feel my call to this area is inspired. I look back at my other areas and see a bunch of connections as well, with family, people, and for myself.  Mission presidents really are inspired! It feels weird to be coming home in less than 2 months. I'm glad people haven't forgotten me yet.

Well, last pday was district pday and it was pretty fun. We chilled and played some games and it was fun. The next day we had service and it was as usual. We are so chill with all the ouwe bessen there, it is really nice. We had to prepare for zone conference which was on Thursday. We had to go all the way to Apledoorn which was okay but we also had to bring all of our exchange stuff because we were going on exchanges the day after in Amsterdam.

Zone confernce was good. I saw some old friends. Elder Nielsen and Sisters Baldwin and Platt, and a few others from my zone. Exchanges were also good.  I worked with someone Elder Nielsen trained, Elder Plant. He is a pretty cool guy. We didn't have all that much time to do anything because we had to be home pretty early Friday night for appointments, but it was fun. We had a lunch appointment which was delicious. The rest of the day we booked it back to Lelystad.  We were late for our dinner with the branch president and his family and we had no time to prepare the seminary lesson we were asked to give. But then we ended the night going to Young Mens which was combined with the Young Women. We did service in the pitch black with flashlights in a garden. It was pretty fun. The youth here are the best. They are so funny, anything we do with them is hilarious. Saturday we had a sport activity for which turnout was low, it was still fun though. The weather here has been insanely nice! We have a heat wave or something. This is the hottest on record it's ever been in October. I don't mind though! Sunday we had church as normal and ya that's about it.

Questions:
1.  How is your teaching going?
2.  How is your work with the members going?
3.  Did you do service this week?  Are you done at the orchard now that it is Fall?
4.  Will your bike hold up until the end of your mission?
5.  Did you have zone conference this week?
6.  Did you have exchanges?
7.  Did you travel anywhere?
8.  Did you eat well?

1. teaching is good!
2. that is really good!
3. just the cassic stuff at the orchard. I think this service will go through the winter. We have to maintain the grounds still and the trees, lots of work to do.
4. I don't think so but we are expecting mission bikes in a few weeks.
5. yup
6. yup
7. Apeldoorn and Amsterdam
8. not really, I don’t feel too good because of it. We haven't had time to eat!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment