Monday 16 July 2018

Week 81: Zone Conference in Apeldoorn

My week was good. I was sick for most of it and so was Elder Crow, even worse than me. So we chilled together a lot this week, we didn't really get much done... so I don't have too much to report. I did get to go to zone conference which was fun. I have a bunch of pics.

Zone Conference took forever to get to and it invlovled a train and 3 buses... it was a good one though and I really like the new Mission President and his wife, the Buysses, they are so cool. The whole thing was in Dutch or rather in Flemish. It is taking me back to Brugge haha. I had a lot of friends at this one so that is fun. When you are this old in the mission you know so many people and so missionary gatherings are really fun!  On Tuesday we got to watch the soccer game between Belgium and France. It wasn't that great of a game but was fun to watch. It was too bad they lost. I have to give a talk next Sunday which will be fun.

Well there are just a lot of interesting people living here. I don't know how to explain it, it's jsut different than Alkmaar. I loved Alkmaar.

Here are the questions for the week:
1.  How has the weather been lately?
2. Do you have a mission bike in your new area since you left your old one behind?
3. How was church on Sunday?
4. How is it going being branch counsellor?
5. Did you travel anywhere this week?

1.. Hot and not cloudy, unDutch.
2.  No I have Elder Blackwell's old one which is slowly falling apart... it's fun. It sounds like a tie fighter...
3. Good. I was sick and had to push thorugh it but not bad at all.
4. Great! I love it.
5. Nope. Well, Apeldoorn for zone conference.

(pictures are from last transfer... but too pretty not to post)






No comments:

Post a Comment